Patient's Visitor Policy
- Only one attendant per patient is allowed.
- Visiting Children less than 12 years are not allowed in waiting areas and wards
- We expect patient’s visitor to refrain from the use of violent and troublesome behavior or verbal abuse. Such behavior may result into discharge or repudiation of admission of patient into hospital.
- Visitors with following symptoms will not be allowed to patient care areas:
- Sore throat
- Red eyes
- In order to prevent hospital infections and ensure the safety of all our patients, please understand that we apply strict infection screening for all visitors.
Visitors must follow instructions provided by nurses and doctors while visiting patients in wards or rooms.
- Rules regarding use of cellphones depend on the ward. Please follow any posted signs. Eating and drinking not allowed in waiting areas and wards.