Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Please read carefully, your use of service is a consent for SIHL Tele-consultation service and confirms that you have read, understood and acknowledge all the T & C listed below.
- I agree to take the Telehealth Consultation services provided by SIHL which involves a consultation with a certified physician via an interactive video/ voice conversation call.
- I also acknowledge this consultation is limited to certain medical conditions for which the telehealth consultation services can be obtained and the proper procedures that shall be applied in emergency cases.
- I undertake the obligation to inform the doctor about all facts important to consider while managing my/patient’s health and previous medical history/allergies/specific conditions/ disabilities irrespective of whether or not such information would have any bearing or relevance to the procedure, diagnosis or treatment/ proposed/undertaken at the clinic. I accept the fact that in case this statement is untrue, neither this clinic nor the doctors are responsible for the caused consequences.
- All existing federal law laws and local regulations/ policies/ guidelines regarding access to medical information and copies of my Health Records apply to this teleconsultation. Dissemination of any patient identifiable images or information for this telehealth interaction to other entities will not take place without my consent. Electronic systems used will be incorporate network and software security protocols to protect confidentiality of patient identification and imaging data and will include measures to safeguard the data
- The nature during the teleconsultation:
- Details of medical history, examination, x-rays and tests may be discussed with other healthcare professionals with interactive videos, audio and telecommunication technology.
- Audio and/ or photo recording may be taken for accurate diagnosis, treatment and quality control.
- Responsible and appropriate efforts have been made to eliminate any confidentiality risks associated with the teleconsultation.
- I understand I may withhold or withdraw consent to teleconsultation at any time without affecting my right to future care or treatment.
- I understand the benefits of the telemedicine consultation such as Improve access medical care by enabling a patient to remain in their home, more efficient medical evaluation, and access to expertise from distant specialist.
- I understand there are possible risks of an incomplete or ineffective consultation because of the technology, and that if any of the risks occur, the consultation may terminate. The risks may include:
- Information transmission may not be sufficient (e.g. poor resolution of images) to allow appropriate decision making by the consulted physician
- Delays in medical evaluation and treatment could occur due to deficiencies or failure of equipment used for tele-consultation
- In rare instances, security protocol could fail causing a breach of privacy of personal medical information
- In rare cases, a lack of access to complete health records may result in adverse drug interaction, allergic reactions, or other judgement errors
- I shall not hold the SIHL authorities legally or financially responsible for any kind of loss or damage sustained by the procedure.
- I understand the risks, consequences, benefits, and alternatives of the telemedicine consultation. I have been provided with enough information in a language that I can understand, to make an informed decision and I agree to have the Telehealth consultation Services.